Discussions under General

FlyoutAnchorDefinition and PopulateQueryCommand or PopulateDynamically attributes are missing

first post: tito_mbo wrote: Those attributes are missing for the FlyoutAnchor attribute, like i...

Some Ribbon Templates

first post: warfee wrote: Some Ribbon Templates I have created. You can properly include i...

latest post: shahjinesh wrote: Hi, I am using this ribbon for my SharePoint application pages. I ...

Best SharePoint feature yet

first post: warfee wrote: Alas, I have implemented your ribbons often. But one problem I have...

latest post: dfjackson wrote: I found out that the only way to add a new template is to call [Rib...

how to add a custom tab with RegistrationType=List?

first post: dfjackson wrote: In this example the CustomAction element has the follow attributes ...

latest post: dfjackson wrote: Thanks for your help. I'm posting my code below in case it will he...

Problem with contextual tabs

first post: iskan wrote: Hi! I am using your great library to create custom contextual tab ...

MRUSplitButton, TextBox and DropDown not working in CustomGroup

first post: jho wrote: Hi, I want to use MRUSplitButton, TextBox, DropDown and SplitButt...

latest post: omlin wrote: Hi jho, Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate this :) It's hard ...

SharePoint 2013 support

first post: tigrantopchyan wrote: Hello. Is SharePoint 2013 support planned for this library ? If y...

Get the resulting XML

first post: kwn34 wrote: Hi again, How can I get the whole XML code generated by the Fluen...

latest post: omlin wrote: There is no straight way to do it. Though I can think of the follow...

Transforming native-ribbon XML (SharePoint/Project Server) into c#class

first post: kwn34 wrote: Hello all, I reckon that a specific tool is used to transform nat...

latest post: kwn34 wrote: Re, The ribbon definition in Project Server is slightly different,...

CheckBox control

first post: kwn34 wrote: Hi there, First of all, thanks for the great work on this project...

latest post: kwn34 wrote: Hi, I'm currently experiencing the same issue on my checkbox contro...

MenuSection with fluentribbon

first post: LLoyd_Bee wrote: Hi, I'm trying to add a menu section to a flyoutanchordefinition......

latest post: LLoyd_Bee wrote: OK thanks ! Do you want me to create an issue for this ?

Adding to existing group/tab

first post: hectorcaban wrote: I am using the control to creat custom tabs and groups on my master...

latest post: omlin wrote: Please refer to my sample projects (see "Source Code" tab), there a...

Problem with SplitButton!!

first post: haniar wrote: I have a problem with the SplitButton. If I added a "SplitButt...

latest post: omlin wrote: Hi haniar, You have syntax errors in your javascript for CommandJa...

hi, There are plans to support sharepoint 2013?

first post: Jinho wrote: Sharepoint2013 use this flunet ribbon ? thanks.

latest post: jinho wrote: Cool, this is greate. thanks.

Additional tabs for users with read permission

first post: feldmeist wrote: I have added a ribbon tab to all site pages using Fluent Ribbon AP...

latest post: omlin wrote: Thanks for your feedback! It seems for readers the ribbon is ...

Provision of ribbon bars when using custom list definition

first post: HJLuecking wrote: Below you see some code for provision ribon bar buttons to lists b...

RibbonLayoutsPage I need to manually activation Tab

first post: Jinho wrote: Hi, I Crate Application page , use RibbonLayoutsPage . but I de...

latest post: jinho wrote: hi , all . In application page , you can override OnPreRender , ch...

Deplopyment on Load balanced SP 2010

first post: eliaskh wrote: Could anyone assist on the following? I am unable to deploy the f...

latest post: ibondy wrote: Hello Eliaskh, First, it would be helpfull if you tell us what vers...

Anyone with issues when viewing datasheet view on a list?

first post: nelsonlamprecht wrote: I have a control inheriting from RibbonControl that works great ev...

latest post: nelsonlamprecht wrote: Actually the problem was with the SP.ListOperation.Selection.getSel...

Toggle Button manipulation.

first post: tigrantopchyan wrote: How do I change the toggle state of the toggle button ? I have 3 b...

latest post: omlin wrote: Please, see my article SharePoint Ribbon ToggleButton: creating mul...

tabdefinition sequence

first post: nelsonlamprecht wrote: Can you position a newly created tab, as part of a ribboncontrol, ...

latest post: omlin wrote: Please download dll from the Planned 1.5 release page. You will see...

Big question on Fluent Ribbon overhead

first post: jupiterchampion wrote: If I use Fluent Ribbon in a Delegate Control and an Application Pa...

latest post: omlin wrote: You can use Fluent Ribbon both with Delegate Controls, and with Cus...

Passing more event arguments on postback

first post: kothand wrote: Hi all, After searching all over the internet over the past 2 day...

latest post: omlin wrote: hi, kothand! I agree with Ivan, the only way to manage multiple ar...

Create a ribbon group at runtime

first post: rabee2002 wrote: Thank you for such great utility I need to create a ribbon group a...

The file format is not valid.Try importing a webpart file(.WebPart)

first post: ugurcerci wrote: hi guys. i m trying to use fluent ribbon in my sharepoint site. i ...

latest post: ugurcerci wrote: thanks omlin this works great :) do you know anything about my last...

How to Enable/Disable Buttons

first post: jamil_nawaz wrote: Hi, Following this link http://markeev.com/sharepoint/ribbon/?topi...

latest post: jamil_nawaz wrote: I got it working. Actually, we don't need to mentiond "return" stat...

Ribbon on all webpart pages

first post: ibondy wrote: Hello, I would like to have ribbon on all web part pages without us...

latest post: omlin wrote: If you want to have a non-contextual tab, which is always visible, ...

How to create keybord shortcut to ribbon?

first post: ibondy wrote: Hello, Anyone knows if is it possible to create keyboard shortcut ...

latest post: omlin wrote: I'm afraid there's no straight way to do this: AFAIK, SharePoint Ri...

Thx for this great project!

first post: StefanWalter wrote: Just for your information :) Last week someone asked for a way to ...

latest post: awaiK wrote: Hi, I want to take the opportunity to say thank you for this great ...

Use standard buttons

first post: jdcorr wrote: First of all, congratulations for your project. I'd like to know ...

latest post: omlin wrote: jdcorr, I'm still investigating and can't point to a working soluti...

DropDownDefinition

first post: emarchal78 wrote: Hi,First of all thanks much for this very helpful library.Is it pos...

latest post: FedericoAX wrote: Thanks a lot Omlin! I was right that it was me, I never thought abo...

Mimic SharePoint's "New Item" Split Button

first post: mattblodgett wrote: I'm trying to mimic SharePoint 2010's "New Item" as seen in this sc...

latest post: omlin wrote: Hmm, very curious! I've fiddled around this a bit and found out tha...

Adding items into WikiPageTab

first post: Petyas wrote: I really belived, that my problems with adding new item into WikiPa...

latest post: omlin wrote: Petr, huge thanks for you feedback!Please, feel free to ask any fur...

Command

first post: ElenXYZ wrote: Можно ли заставить кнопку Ribbona запускать не javascipt, а пользов...

latest post: omlin wrote: Конечно. Это есть в документации.

Best and fast impl of save/close ribbon buttons

first post: avishnyakov wrote: Hi!First of all, thanks for such a good library - it's quite helpfu...

latest post: omlin wrote: avishnyakov, the described functionality is available starting from...

RibbonDefinition as pure string/xml

first post: avishnyakov wrote: Hi again :) So, in my project I use SPRibbon and it pretty cool! Th...

latest post: avishnyakov wrote: Well, it would be too complicated for complex scenarios. Thanks for...

RibbonLayoutsPage/ContextualWebpart alternatives

first post: avishnyakov wrote: So, it's cool to using RibbonLayoutsPage or ContextualWebpart, but ...

latest post: avishnyakov wrote: Ok, done. Thanks!

Let's talk about Fluent Ribbon API!

first post: omlin wrote: Please, feel free to post any questions, comments and suggestions h...

• 1-38 of 38 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next